Saturday, November 12, 2011

What's on the shelves for November- Farm Days!!

I've noticed that if I don't change things up on the shelves more often then DD will not want to work so I am changing every 2 weeks.  For the past 2 weeks we have been talking about Farms.  Here are the works on our shelves.  You can find the here.

 

                                           3 piece puzzles

 

                                 Adult and baby farm animals

 

What different farm animals make.  This one was interesting for my DD to do.  She was quite surprised at the duck being in her pillow.




I got this puzzle and another farm puzzle from the Dollar Tree.


I've had this Little People's farm for a while.  DD actually had this out on our regular shelf and didn't really play with it.  This time DD and DS have loved the farm and the animals.


The first week I had out these old farm toys (these were my toys as a kid).  DS loved the horse and the carriage.  He still likes to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment