Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tot School/ Toy Tuesday- Nesting Sort and Stack Cubes

     Look what we got today in the mail!!!  How lucky because today is Toy Tuesday!!!  I plan to put this nice Nesting Sort and Stack Cubes on Little Man's shelf this week.  The nice UPS man delivered this little package about 30 minutes before we headed out to dance class.  So I don't have any action shots yet but both of them had a great time exploring them.  Here are some cool things you can do with them.



Stack inside by color.



Stack on top of each other by color.


Combine the different colors.


Here you can see that the cubes are different in height.

     I'm super excited to see Little Man work with it by himself.  Sugar Bear kept taking his pieces from him.  This toy will really help with his hand eye coordination.  The cubes won't go in if you don't line them up right.  I also saw this same toy but using cylinders.  That is next months buy:)  If you are wondering I got them from Amazon.com.  So far I love this toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment